Funding for Your Commercial Real Estate Projects
Real estate is one of the most significant investments any business can make. First Crescent Capital offers a variety of commercial real estate financing programs to help you get the right terms for your investment or owner-occupied property.
Our Funding Programs
When you choose First Crescent Capital, you can choose the real estate funding program that suits your needs. We offer these programs:
- Conventional Loans: We provide conventional real estate loans for all property types. This program is available for small and large funding amounts.
- Equity and Mezzanine Funding: First Crescent Capital works with high net worth investors and capital sources to offer tailored financing. This is one of the best options for large projects.
- International Financing: We work to fund international projects. If you need funding for a project in a foreign market, we may be able to help.
- CMBS Loans: Commercial Mortgage Backed Securities are bundled mortgages that are then sold as securities. This program offers low rates and strong terms.
- Bridge and Hard Money Loans: If you need short term financing, a bridge loan can help while you secure more permanent funds. Get the equity out of your properties with hard money loans.
- Construction Funding: We also offer financing for construction projects if the principles are experienced with equity. Turn that property into the investment or owner-occupied building you are planning.
First Crescent Capital has experience working with government programs to offer superior terms. Take advantage of these programs.
- SBA Loans: We work with the Small Business Administration’s 7a and 504 program loans. Get generous terms for your commercial real estate project.
- HUD and FHA Loans: Certain building types can receive superior commercial real estate financing terms. Contact us to learn more about HUD and FHA.
Call Us Today
Contact the First Crescent Capital team to learn more about commercial real-estate financing. We will help you find the right program for your needs.